Bibliografía del artículo
1. Källén B, Otterblad Olausson P. Use of oral decongestants during pregnancy and delivery outcome. Amer J Obst Gynecol 194:480-485, 2006.
2. Werler MM. Teratogen update: pseudoephedrine. Birth Def Res (Part A) 76:445-452, 2006.
3. Källén B. Methodological issues in the epidemiological study of the teratogenicity of drugs. Cong Anomal 45:44-51, 2005.
4. National Board of Health and Welfare. Centre for Epidemiology. The Swedish Medical Birth Register - a summary of content and quality. (Accessed January 7, 2008 at www.sos.se/FULLTEXT/112/2003-112-3/2003-112-3.pdf).
5. Källén B, Otterblad Olausson P. Monitoring of maternal drug use and infant congenital malformations. Does loratadine cause hypospadias? Int J Risk Safety Med 14:115-119, 2001.
6. Källén B. A birth weight for gestational age standard based on data in the Swedish Medical Birth Registry, 1985-1989. Europ J Epidemiol 11:601-606, 1995.
7. National Board of Health and Welfare. Centre for Epidemiology. Registration of congenital malformations in Swedish health registers. (Accessed January 7, 2008 at (www.socialstyrelsen.se/Publicerat/2004/5120/2004-112-1.htm).
8. Källén B, Otterblad Olausson P. No increased risk of infant hypospadias after maternal use of loratadine in early pregnancy. Int J Med Sci 3:106-107, 2006.
9. Asker C, Norstedt Wikner B, Källén B. Use of antiemetic drugs during pregnancy in Sweden. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 61:899-906, 2005.
10. Huxley RR. Nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy; its role in placental development. Obstet Gynecol 95:779-792, 2000.
11. Heinonen OP. Sloane D, Shapiro S. Birth defects and drugs in pregnancy. Publishing Sciences Group, Inc. Littleton, Mass, 1977.
12. Werler MM, Mitchell AA, Hernandez-Diaz S, Honein MA. Use of over-the-counter medications during pregnancy. Am J Obst Gynecol 193:771-777, 2005.
13. Werler MM, Sheehan JE, Mitchell AA. Maternal medication use and risks of gastroschisis and small intestinal atresia. Amer J Epidemiol 155:26-31, 2002.
14. Hoyme HE, Higginbottom MC, Jones KL. The vascular pathogenesis of gastroschisis: Intrauterine interruption of the omphalomesenteric artery. J Pediatr 98:228-231, 1981.
15. Feldkamp ML, Carey JC, Sadler TW. Development of gastroschisis. Review of hypotheses, a novel hypothesis, and implications for research. Amer J Med Genet (Part A) 143A:639-652, 2007.
16. Harris J, Källén B, Robert E. Descriptive epidemiology of alimentary atresia. Teratology 52:15-29, 1995.